Sunday, April 20, 2008

Prattsburgh documents host agreement, survey etc.

I have attempted to share some important documents that many of you might like to review. These are documents that I photographed at the Prattsburgh town office or photos of my copies of documents that I have received from the town. They include:

1. Host agreement
2. Decommissioning plan
3. Photos of turbine stuck in the road in Cohocton
4. Survey for comprehensive plan
5. Road use agreement
5. All the pages in the town board minutes that seemed to include discussions about turbines, moratorium for adult content stores (keep in mind our town attorney said we could not do one for turbines) All reports of the comprehensive planning committee and its various previous names.

I am not sure that the Picasa website is the best method to share these documents, but I hope that as many of you can try to become familiar with the details of the host agreement (which seems to be the instrument where the town board stopped working for us and started working for UPC) I very much hope you will also review the road use agreement is seems that “road improvement” seems to be the term used for taking huge parcels of land from taxpayers.

If anyone knows a better method to share the photographs please let me know. I tried to scan, but it is very difficult. Maybe acrobat documents, but I do not know how to do that either. If you can help, please let me know. If any of you have access to tech support (or teenagers) you might have better methods for sharing this information.

The address is:

http://picasaweb.google.com/nwahlstrom

This is how I use the site.

1. go to the address you will see the web albums.
2. double click on an folder
3. on the far right there is a tools menu- click for a drop down list and choose full screen
4. on the far right above the thumbnails you will see size – choose largest box
5. on the left of the same toolbar choose slideshow
6. when slides begin you will be able to pause from the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.

If you have a better way to provide directions, please let me know. I am trying to be clear. There are options to download and album or a page. I did not try to do it myself, but you may find it easier to download then manipulate with your own software. This is for information purposes only. The originals are available at the town office. I hope some of you will review the documents.

Nancy Wahlstrom

No comments: